"HOW SHALL WE THEN LIVE?" Francis Schaeffer

Friday, September 30, 2005

IOWAHAWK hits the trifecta of humor

IOWAHAWK hits the trifecta.  A very, very funny post on “pork protection.”

Rainforest Iowa: Right For America, Right For Puppies
(image placeholder)Rainforest Iowa (artist's concept).
Hello everyone, this is David Burge. In my role as the internet’s ‘Iowahawk,’ it has been my privilege to entertain tens of readers like you around the globe with my quirky brand of wacky wisecracks, rib-tickling funny boners, and good ol' slapsticking ‘think-chucklers’ – or, as I call them, ‘thucklers.’
Yes, we’ve enjoyed a lot of wonderful thuckling together, you and I. But today, I’d like to take a moment to wipe off the greasepaint, put down the seltzer bottle, remove my baggy pants and bring your attention to a very important topic near and dear to my heart: the endangered Iowa rainforest.

No comments: