"HOW SHALL WE THEN LIVE?" Francis Schaeffer

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Don't plagarize yourself

So how is your personal morality today?  Could I offer you a little money to change your mind?

Have a masterpiece paper?Sell it at AXXDemon!
Remember those term papers you got good grades on? Now, they can help with more than just your grades. Simply add your papers to our database- an expansive library of high-quality term papers, essays and research papers provided by other exceptional students and academic writers. Then, sit back and watch the $$ roll in. Whenever any of your papers is purchased from the database, you'll receive a 50% commission. Even more, we'll give you a one-time $10 bonus for uploading your first paper. Get started now by reading more...
Perhaps most of my readers would never sully their conscience through the purchase of papers or thesis written by others but attributed to self.  On the other hand the temptation to make money on the sale of your own efforts might be a little stronger.   “So what’s the big deal about selling my own papers?  I’m not making anybody buy them am I?  What’s the big deal?” you might ask.  [Truth in advertising insists that I declare -- my own written work was never better than barely sufficient.  Believe me, I couldn’t find buyers for my literary efforts.]   But enough about me.  To sell one’s work on the open market for nefarious purposes is the same as purchasing alcohol for minors.  It jes’ ain’t write!

No comments: