"HOW SHALL WE THEN LIVE?" Francis Schaeffer

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Receiving Comments

JB here! I finally figured out how to allow anybody to comment. So, you're now free to do so. Perhaps not so obviously profanity doesn't make me happy but honest give and take does. I respect other people's opinions but my world view is that of radical Christianity based upon Scripture and thru that lens I view all opinions.

Finally, as we all watch the dreadful continuation of Terri Schiavo being starved to death I am reminded: The death of innocents at the hands of others is always described as an act of "compassion." But murder "will out."

Scripture says, It is appointed unto man once to die and then judgement. In the only court where justice is absolute, Terri Schiavo's murder will not go unpunished.

No comments: